Motorcoach? But... Fiberworld is a Virtual Show!
Welcome! We’re thrilled to present the second annual Fiberworld — the virtual fiber festival of your dreams — on July 21st-25th! Attending Fiberworld with your friends, shop customers, club members,or guild can be even more fun. Once again we are offering a “Motorcoach” group discount. Just like groups coming on buses to in-person fiber shows “Motorcoaches” get a special price break, only ours don’t require many hours of travel in a cramped bus for however many miles. Skip the long ride and get right to the fun part!
For guilds, fiber groups, and others who would like to organize a “Motorcoach” to attend Fiberworld 2021, we are offering $10 off their ticket to the show. Invite friends, guild and group members to create your own “Motorcoach” and tour with your group. You can visit our website for more information: https://fiberworldshow.com.
Interested? Here's How It Works.
- Gather a minimum of 20 people interested in attending Fiberworld.
- Email Julie Crawford at [email protected] and let us know about how many people you think you need a discount for.
- We send you an exclusive code to distribute to your group.
Group members purchase their Fiberworld 2021 tickets using the code for $10 off.
- If members also purchase classes, they will also get the standard $15 discount on their first class making their ticket free.
- If some of your members have already purchased their tickets, we will have a code that can be used for $10 off of classes.
What is Fiberworld?
Fiberworld is a new vision for virtual fiber events. By design and philosophy Fiberworld provides the fullness of the experiences and camaraderie of a traditional, in-person fiber show, while also harnessing new technologies to enrich attendee experiences and expand the community.
Fiberworld offers attendees a gateway to content that represents a breadth of talent and knowledge from across the globe coming together to share and celebrate the fibercrafts we love.
Fiberworld also strives to address participants’ whole selves: touching on the themes of education, wellness, justice, environment, and family that affect us every day. In this way Fiberworld explores a redefinition of what used to be thought of as “domestic” interests to a more expansive view of crafting’s circles of influence.
- A unique, Interactive Design to bring people close together despite physical distance.
- Live Classes taught virtually by incredible instructors.
- Over 100 hours of Presentations, Lectures, Book Readings, Panels and other content on everything from sheep shearing to the politics of fiber, offered free with admission.
- An enormous Vendor Marketplace where customers can shop virtual booths and interact with vendors live.
- Casual, interactive Lounges for hanging out with friends or Meet & Greets with hosts, instructors, and celebrated presenters.
- Many, many ways to interact or play along, Trivia Nights, Book Readings and Signings, Scavenger Hunt, Mini Sheep to Shawl, Games, and – of course – a Fashion Show!
- A Personal Online “Room” for each attendee with their schedule, notes, favorited items, communications, badges, etc…