We never have enough pockets, if any at all. Furthermore, most knitters avoid seaming like the plague. Learn this innovative and revolutionary way of applying inset pockets to any garment or accessory after the fact. Work up a miniature sample in class. Plan placements perfectly beforehand. Never lose a cell phone or scrounge around for lipstick or a tissue ever again.
Class is Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:30AM EST.
- Bring yarns used in homework
- Appropriate needles, including circular and double-pointed needles of same size(s) used
- Homework swatch.
- One yard of smooth piece of contrasting, scrap cotton yarn about same weight.
- One piece of graph paper, about 8 boxes per inch.
- Crochet hooks the same size as needles used.
There is homework for this class. Homework will be sent in an email along with class handouts.
Be able to work both left and right leaning decreases, pick up stitches from row below. Be able to work a crocheted chain with hook.