Thank you for registering to participate in the Fiberworld Trivia Game!
How It Works:
1. Register with your team partner and pick a team name. If you do not pick a team name, we will assign you one. (You may also play solo, but you still need a team name!)
On the night of the Game:
1. Log into Zoom
2. Rename yourself as “Team – Name” so that your team name appears before your own name.
3. Team members should open the Zoom chat and select their teammate from the list, so they are prepared to private chat with their partner.
4. Locate the Reactions panel in Zoom that allows you to “raise hand.” This is how you’ll “buzz in” to answer questions.
Don’t worry, we will start with a few practice questions to make sure everyone can work the raise hand and chat features.
1. We will pick a team at random to choose a question by category and point value (Jeopardy Style).
2. Wait until the entire question has been read. No buzzing in before the question is complete will be acknowledged.
3. You will have five seconds after the question is complete before another team may attempt to answer. You may confer with your teammate via private chat or any other method.
4. If no team is able to answer the question or buzzes in, the Studio Audience will be given one chance to answer. The first person from the Studio Audience who buzzes in will have a chance to answer.
5. The team that successfully answers a question gets to pick the next clue.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.