Learn to make this bracelet on a Wooden Kumihimo with bobbins and counter weight. Note: this braiding technique can be used with yarn to make sweater trim or decorative bag handles also covered in this class are the finishing techniques, tie off, adding on end caps and clasp.
Class is Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:15AM EST.
- Required to purchase Capobianco Designs – 16 strand Kumihimo Bracelet Kit This comes with tools, fiber and findings needed to complete this project.
Email to purchase firstname.lastname@example.org
- Besides kit students should have on hand:
- Super glue GEL (Locktite or Gorilla brand),
- 2-3 wooden skewers preferably ( toothpicks will do if you can’t find skewers)
- Wax paper or small wax paper plate, as a glue surface super glue gel
- Pair of disposable gloves
- Small scissors
Pencil paper for notes