Intro to painting with Merino wool & Mulberry Silk. In this workshop, you will learn how to pull & lay out the wool fibers. Then followed by wet felting technique to create a wool painting. Class is Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:30AM EST
- For ALL students, please prepare these items that you may find from your home
- Large beach towel.
- Non-slip shelf liners,
- 10″ x 12″ Tray or Container
- Empty disposable water bottle
- Liquid detergent
- Disposable plastic glove/grocery bag
- Bamboo mat + access to hot water & sink.
- Please order NZ Merino/silk roving Koi Fish project kit from www.FELTasticFashion.com/supplies
- Please order kit by July 13, 2021 Tuesday for USPS 1-3 day USA domestic Shipping (West Coast, Alaska & Hawaii require longer time to deliver) International shipping please contact Cecilia Ho at [email protected] before June 20, 2021