Learn how to create fashion accessories while learning the Tunisian Simple Stitch. After mastering the stitch, you will be guided through the process of constructing a designer pouch or a scarf/wrap with pockets for your tablet or cell phone.
Class is Sunday, July 25, 2021 at 3:00PM EST.
- 400 Yards of A chunky hand-dyed yarn
- A 10mm Tunisian Crochet Hook.
- Pouch: 150 yards of light colored, smooth worsted yarn
- 150 yards of a metallic strander yarn (Trendsetter Charming or a similar fiber to add texture),
- Berocco Suede or contrast color worsted weight yarn to be used as trim
- A 9mm Tunisian Crochet Hook
- Focal button or brooch if desired for accent.
There is homework for this class. Homework will be sent in an email along with class handouts.
Basic Crochet- Chain, slipstitch, and single crochet