This class is for weavers with table looms who would like to learn a simple, efficient method for putting warps on the loom and ensuring happy, successful weaving. Students will learn the assisting tools required, keys to winding a perfect warp, principles for managing that warp, and an efficient technique for winding the warp onto the loom.
Class is Thursday, July 22, 2021 at 11:00AM EST
- Students will need a 4-shaft or more table loom, securely attached to a stand or table
- 8/4 cotton rug warp or equivalent
- a raddle for their loom and means of securing it on
- 2 lease sticks
- 3 tie-on rods
- Mini-blind slats or sturdy brown kraft paper.
- Kit: $15 for a prewound warp www.yarnorama.com
There is homework for this class. Homework will be sent in an email along with class handouts.
Understanding the parts of a table loom and ability to wind a warp.